Ok, getting some serious shit done on Advent. I’ve rewritten the opening scene (more info-dumping, explanations and stuff, and hopefully well done), and one of the major opening scenes after that.
I started by gutting parts out, and seeing how much I took out.
With just those two scenes rewritten, I’ve added 4K words.
And then, I rewrote another scene that ended up longer…
I don’t think I’m going to hit the perfect 100K mark. I did with LifeFire by 500words… but Advent might run longer… actually, it might run a lot longer if I start to tackle the other “fast flowing” later scenes.
Well, that’s going good, I guess.
Book 3 is on hold. Mr. Valius is in the extended spin cycle…